Valid until end of 2015 on BBN track or DISC.
Cards can be shared between members, i.e. parent/child or multiple children.
Adults using Burwood track sessions only may purchase a junior session card.
$100 (20x $5) + booking fee
$50 (10x $5) + booking fee
$25 (5x $5) + booking fee
Adult BBN Members: $200 (10x $20 or use 1/4 session for BBN track $5) + booking fee
Non BBN Members: $300 (10x $30) + booking fee
Please treat your training dollar card like cash. No refunds for lost cards.
1. Go to http://www.trybooking.com/GSUV click continue booking
2. Click on to session time (Thursday 31 December 2015 07:00 PM)
3. Select appropriate training card (ticket)
4. Click continue booking
5. Pay. Print your payment receipt and bring to your next training session.
4. Card will be issued at training session.
5. Bring to each training session for coach to validate. No card, no training (within reason)
Questions - please contact Doris at email@example.com or 0407 308 755 or ask BBN exec at your next training session
Cycling Victoria is pleased to announce a team of 21 to compete at the 2017 Cycling Australia Na..
Exciting news today with Jemma being named as Cycling Victoria's Junior Female Athlete of the Ye..